Thursday, February 28, 2013

About this blog...



I am a full time working mum who loves to bake and cook occasionally. I enjoy handicrafts and loves making doll clothes. My secret wish is to open an Art school that teaches children’s art and craft. I have a supportive husband and two school-going daughters, their ages 7 years apart. 

In the corporate world, I command a team of people and together, we “get things done”. At home, when it comes to parenting and mothering… I often find myself at my wit’s end. I believe the best life lessons I had learnt come from my children. I never truly grow up until I became a mother.

This blog is created to document my baking and cooking adventures, and perhaps some of my handicrafts.


Stop trying to perfect your child, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him

Enjoys making Doll Clothes... 
Pls view my creations at:

http://www.facebook.com/IrisCreation

No comments:

Post a Comment